FABRIC 'B' COLLECTION
Our 'B' collection by Sunbrella offers mix of nuetrals, pastals and vivid colours,
Innovative fabrics designed to withstand all types of
weather, ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Sunbrella fabrics use top quality dyes during the
manufacturing process making it ultra-durable.
The solution dyed Acrylics make for outstanding
performance for outdoor use.
With high resistance to Salt and Chlorine, they are
perfect for beach, poolside and Spa’s.
The finishing treatment applied to all Sunbrella fabrics
repels liquids and dirt, making them extremely easy to
keep clean. Sunbrella fabrics can be machine washed at
40°C. Are easy to maintain, will not fade and offer a high
tensile strength .
Care and cleaning
Comfortable, beautiful, and oh so liveable, Sunbrella fabric makes the dining or living room as worry-free as the outdoor room.
It’s amazingly easy to
maintain, and most spills can be cleaned with mild soap and water. For tough stains, bleach can be used without fear of
damaging the fabric or removing
the colour. With this kind of durability and a wide range of styles, what’s not to love?
One of the best ways to keep Sunbrella fabrics looking good and to delay deep or vigorous cleaning is to properly maintain the
fabrics. This can be
accomplished by simply brushing off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, wiping up spills as soon as they occur or
spot cleaning soon after
General or light cleaning
• Brush off any loose dirt.
• Machine wash at 40C or hand wash as follows:
• Prepare a cleaning solution of 60 ml mild soap for 4 l of lukewarm water (less than 40C).
• Clean with a soft bristle brush and allow cleaning solution to soak into fabric.
• Rinse thoroughly and allow fabric to air dye.
• If necessary, use an iron set to “synthetic fabric” heat. DO NOT use a steamer or an iron with steam setting.
Heavy cleaning for stubborn stains and mildew
Sunbrella fabric does not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not
removed from the fabric.
To clean mildew, or other stubborn stains:
• Prepare a solution of 240 ml of bleach and 60 ml of mild soap for 4l of clean water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak
into the fabric.
• Scrub vigorously with a soft bristle brush, rinse thoroughly and allow fabric to air dry.
For removable Sunbrella fabric umbrella and cushion covers, machine wash in cold water (less than 40C). Depending on
wash load size, use normal
amounts of mild laundry soap and add 240 ml of bleach if needed. Allow fabric to air dry. If stain and/or mildew are severe,
bleach quantities may be
Re-treating the fabric for ease of cleaning
Sunbrella fabrics have a special finish that enhances water repellency. The finish is designed to last for several years of
normal use, but may be refreshed